Located in the centermost area of the brain, between the two hemispheres, lies the pineal gland. Known as “the third eye”, “the mind’s eye”, “the all-seeing eye”, “the seat of consciousness”, and “the gateway to the soul”, this tiny pinecone-shaped endocrine gland is the “stargate” or pathway between the physical and metaphysical dimensions. The porthole access to other dimensions.
The pineal gland releases important biochemicals such as Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) “the spirit molecule” which is a prime catalyst for higher states of consciousness, intuition, and even the experience of universal consciousness – enlightenment.
A calcified pineal gland or blocked (third eye) can result in:
- confusion & delusions
- an impaired perception of reality
- a tendency to over-analyze
- depression & anxiety
- neurological disorders
- jealousy & envy
- reduced IQ
- hormonal imbalances
- bipolar disorder
- spiritual lethargy and disconnection
What calcifies the Pineal Gland
– Halides (Fluoride, Chlorine and Bromide)
– Calcium: Excessive calcium (such as from drinking milk) can cause the substance to build up in your system.
– Tap Water
- Pesticides and herbicides.
- This type of metal can be found in primarily in seafood such as fish, prawns, tuna and shrimp.
- Other toxinssuch as sugar, artificial sweeteners, air refreshers, deodorants, etc. and anything that isn’t found in nature.
- Change your light bulbs. Fluorescent light bulbs are both harmful to health and hard on the eyes. Replace them, whenever possible, with full-spectrum light bulbs, which are more consistent with natural light.
- Computer/phones/EMF. Stunts growth of pineal gland to produce melatonin
- Heavy metals
- Use herbs. Mugwort, wood betony, alfalfa, parsley, and gotu kola. make a tea or grind it and sprinkle on a salad, or it can be smoked as part of a ritual.
- Sea Moss
- Blue-green algae
- Coconut oil
- Chlorophyll rich foods
- Lemon water– Pure alkalized water with lemon wedge/juice
- Distilled Water: There is research to say that distilled water can help to decalcifying the pineal gland.
- Bentonite Clay– composed of the ash from volcanoes and has been used by man and beast alike for detoxification purposes. As a magnetically-charged clay, bentonite “binds” to toxins within our bodies when ingested. These toxins — including heavy metals, chemicals and impurities — are then expelled through faeces.
- Iodine: Iodine has been clinically proven to increase the removal of sodium fluoride from the body via the urine as calcium fluoride. Most diets are deficient in this vital mineral and it is recommended that people take seaweed foods and iodine supplements that combine iodine and potassium iodide.
- raw food diet, no meat
- Raw Chocolate: Raw cacao is a great pineal gland detoxifier in high doses because of the high antioxidant content. It is also good as a pineal gland stimulant too, which can help to activate your third eye.
- Citric Acid: Raw lemon, juiced and consumed is very good at detoxifying your pineal gland. Citric acid also works, but raw lemon juice is recommended. It’s recommended that you take 3 tablespoons of citric acid or 7 organic lemons every day on an empty stomach for three weeks.
- Garlic: able to dissolve calcium and acts as an antibiotic. Added benefits are it gives your immune system a kick start. Consume around half a bulb to two bulbs daily (or more if you like).
- Apple Cider Vinegar: for detoxification of your pineal gland, Generally speaking, vinegars should be sold in glass bottles, so if it’s not in one, don’t buy it as you’ll be consuming plastic too! It’s best taken before meals, using 1-3 teaspoons in a glass of filtered water or even hot water as a tea. You can do this 1-2 times a day. It’s also great to put on your salad/food
- Oregano oil and Neem extract: Both act as a natural antibiotic against the calcium shells that nanobacteria create around themselves in the pineal gland.
- Activator X (Vitamin K1/K2): a potent detoxifier, especially when mixed with Vitamin A and D3. It can reverse the process of arteriosclerosis, allowing the enzymatic balance to be restored. This then allows for the calcium to be removed from the arteries and pineal gland and placed where it belongs, in the bone. It is also a potent catalyst for vitamin and mineral absorption.The vitamin occurs naturally in two forms:
K1 (phylloquinone) is found in green leafy vegetables
K2 (comprised of menaquinones) is created by intestinal microflora and also obtained from food sources such as organ meats, liver (goose/chicken are best), egg yolks, fermented dairy products like cheese or butter (from cows eating rapidly growing green grass), Japanese fermented soybean dish Natto (the richest K2 food source), sauerkraut, marine oils, fish eggs and shellfish. Do not take K2 supplements if taking anticoagulant drugs (such as Warfarin) or other medications. It’s also suggested that taking Kefir makes homogenized milk digestible and provides the probiotics necessary for your own body to produce vitamin K2 in the gut.
- Boron: detoxifier and pineal gland cleanser, works well as a fluoride remover. It is present in beets and best consumed by eating organic beets Add 1/4 tsp of sodium borate (Borax) to your green teas. An inexpensive source of boron can be purchased in most supermarkets as common borax. Borax should be taken in very small quantities in pure water, with as little as 1/32 to 1/4 of a teaspoon of borax to one liter of water. This mixture should be consumed in small quantities throughout the day has been found to be safe and effective. About 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of sea salt has been found to be effective too. Another alternative to common borax is food grade sodium borate.
- Tamarind: The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tamarind tree can be used to make teas, extracts and tinctures that will help eliminate fluorides through the urine. Tamarind is widely used in Ayurvedic Medicine and has many positive health properties.
- Nigella Sativa (the black seed):a herb that originates from Western Asia. The seed itself contains numerous esters of structurally unusual unsaturated fatty acids and the chemical composition is very rich and diverse. Apart from its active ingredient, crystalline nigellone, it contains 15 amino acids (including eight of the nine essential ones), carbohydrates, fatty acids including linolenic and oleic, volatile oils, alkaloids and dietary fibre, as well as minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium and potassium.It has shown it to be a detoxifier, anti-biotic, anti-tumour, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-bacterial, anti-bronchial and immune boosting agent. This not only makes it a good pineal gland cleanser, but also an all-round health boosting product!
- Zeolite: a naturally occurring crystal, that is safe for people of all ages (as well as pets), they not only breakdown the calcium shells that form in the pineal gland, but they also remove the heavy metals (including radiation) that get stored in those calcium shells, and thus releasing heavy metals from the body. Also attaches to cancerous cells and stops their growth. It is a heavy detox agent against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens and environmental toxins (including fluoride), and is a major natural immune system booster.
- Chaga Mushroom: known by the Siberians as the “Gift from God”, the Japanese call it “The Diamond of the Forest,” and the Chinese deem it “King of Plants”. it makes potent phytochemicals, including sterols, phenols, and enzymes, and research has found that people benefit by consuming these forest-source phytochemicals and nutrients. It also contains the richest source of melanin which gives us the pigment for our skin/hair/eyes and is a powerful antioxidant. Our pineal glands are hungry for melanin as it shields us from harmful UV light which then allows our pineal gland to regulate our circadian rhythms/cycles, thus regulating our sleep so we can heal. It directly feeds and nourishes the pineal gland allowing it to function more fully. A definite must for those looking to help activate their pineal glands.